Category List

Saturday, December 21, 2013

The dream: I can totally make this! This isn't hard! I'll aim a floodlight at it and I'll increase the neighbourhood classy quotient by at least 80%. The reality: That is at least $150 worth of supplies right there. And my door is steel & glass, not wood.

Vintage Christmas Card
Vintage Christmas Card

Download whole gallery
Ornaments using vintage papers #ornament #Christmas
Ornaments using vintage papers #ornament #Christmas

Download whole gallery
The dream: I can totally make this! This isn't hard! I'll aim a floodlight at it and I'll increase the neighbourhood classy quotient by at least 80%. The reality: That is at least $150 worth of supplies right there. And my door is steel & glass, not wood.
The dream: I can totally make this! This isn't hard! I'll aim a floodlight at it and I'll increase the neighbourhood classy quotient by at least 80%.  The reality: That is at least $150 worth of supplies right there. And my door is steel & glass, not wood.

Download whole gallery
christmas wreath
christmas wreath

Download whole gallery
christmas wreath
christmas wreath

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment