Category List

Sunday, December 22, 2013

wow--what a great idea! Oval picture frame for a wreath! I'll be looking for an oval frame on my next visit to the thrift store :-)

Paper ornaments.
Paper ornaments.

Download whole gallery
Christmas Card
Christmas Card

Download whole gallery
Season's pretty pink greetings! #vintage #Christmas #cards #tree
Season's pretty pink greetings! #vintage #Christmas #cards #tree

Download whole gallery
wow--what a great idea! Oval picture frame for a wreath! I'll be looking for an oval frame on my next visit to the thrift store :-)
wow--what a great idea! Oval picture frame for a wreath!  I'll be looking for an oval frame on my next visit to the thrift store :-)

Download whole gallery
Lovely little wreath
Lovely little wreath

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment